Getting placed in a reputed school is easy
by using an independent college admission
counselor like Prep4collegenow, as
they help the students by
giving targeted counseling depending
on the age, grade level, and scholarship
opportunities. Read more
As a leading college admission assistance service provider in San Diego,
Prep4collegenow supports the entire admission process and
also tailored programs to meet
the full requirements of our client.
Our ancillary services include everything
from scholarships to SAT or ACT specialists. Read more
Deciding Which College to Attend?
The long wait is over and you have finally heard from all the colleges on your list. Deciding which one to choose may seem like a daunting task, but if you break your decision down and focus on the ultimate goal, graduation and life after college, deciding which college to attend becomes more easily attainable. Read more
With Andi’s help, my daughter’s college application process was well-organized and stress-free. We actually started a bit late, September of her senior year, and Andi was super effective in keeping her on track and did a lot of work with her in a very short amount of time. My daughter received sizable scholarships from great schools and was accepted to her dream school! Because there was no tension during the college application process, my husband and I were able to communicate with our daughter to help and advise her during this process. Read more
The ‘Get Your Kid Into College’ Lady
Andi received a college admissions counselor certificate from UCSD, a master’s in special education from Boston University and an undergraduate degree in elementary education from Temple University. Read more
- “One hour personalized student consultations for grades 8-12, now only $97 LEARN MORE”
- Create a customized plan to ensure your student’s successful transition from high school to college
- Assess your student’s career goals and identify the right colleges and universities
- Get your kid into college!
Why Choose Us
- Andi’s efforts have resulted in more than a 90% student acceptance rate to one of the student’s top three college choices.
- Andi Frimmer offers 25 years experience teaching special needs students for parents of (IEP and 504 Plan) students looking for college placement services and counsel.
- Andi’s custom-tailored program helps your son or daughter create an outstanding high-school performance portfolio and a competitive acumen for applying and interviewing in concert with a particular college’s specific admission requirements.